Developing mobility, amplitude, flow, strength, rhythm, coordenation and Body presence through dance!
- LIVE on-line classes every Thursday from 6.30 to 7.30 pm (Portuguese time)
- Starting October 8, 2020 | Finishes 23 July 2021 | no classes on 25th December, 1st January | Monthly payments
- Access to digital platform where the weekly class will be available during that week, allowing you to practice whenever it suits you.
TEACHER: Bibi Fernandes
FORMAT: ON LINE
CONCEPT AND PURPOSE
- This program, uses body isolation exercises from various dance techniques and styles, mainly ballet, modern dance, Latin, African and Oriental dance.
- The purpose is to help expand the body, developing more mobility, amplitude and body flow, coordination, rhythm, as well as developing muscular strength, tone, flexibility, and good posture.
- Full body workout: shoulders, chest, pelvic girdle, abdomen, legs, arms and glutes.
- It also helps develop body consciousness, a feeling of presence and grounding, confidence and self esteem.
- Helps create more energy and vitality in the physical body, creating more well being and balance in all systems.
- It can be a challenging work for some people in an early stage, but with acceptance, kindness and persevirance, there is nothing we can not achieve!
You don´t need any dance experience to enroll in this classes. I would like to remind you that you are fully responsible for your body and should know your limits. Everyone will work according to their own physical capacity, coordination level and rhythm.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE ON-LINE CLASSES
- After you enroll for the program you will receive an e-mail with the zoom link to enter the live classes.
- When You enroll for the monthly program you will also receive access to the digital platform where all classes will be recorded.
- You need a computer, tablet ou phone with good access to internet connection.
- To improve sound quality during live classes, you should connect your device to sound columns or to the TV
- Enter zoom 5 minutes before the time scheduled for the class
- A safe space where you can easily move without the possibility of hurting yourself
- A chair or any other kind of support at waist level to work as a ballet bar.
- A mattress or a towel to do the stretching exercises on the floor.
- Water, to hidrate the body during the class.
HOW MUCH IT COSTS
- Monthly fee: 35€
TO ENROLL COMPLETE THE 2 STEPS BELLOW
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
- Fill in and send the form bellow with personal data
STEP 2: PAYMENT
- Please complete the payment to confirm your registration
- You can cancel the subscription at any time. Just log into your PayPal Account and go to Payment > Manage pre-approved payments > Select the payment > Click "Cancel"